Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movie Mania !!

Movies .. quite a considerable part of my life has been spent seeing movies... my mom,dad , 2 elder brothers.. all were movie buffs.. so my becoming a movie buff wasn't quite a surprise. During my childhood days , DD or Doordarshan showed us movies during Saturdays and Sundays. Having no option, we had to see all the movies that came by. the regional movies shown during Sunday afternoons would also be seen. It was basically the matter of choice. Since we had no choice , we viewed every possible movie coming our way.. okay.. granted that exam time movie watching was a strict no.. but still it was a period during which i developed a taste for movies..
After we took Cable Connection, we began to view movies by the dozen.. then the craze lessened to a great extent. This went till i completed my 12th exam.. though i used to see movies but it was what i called normal viewing.. no craze ...
Now , with advent of new channels and and channels willing to show the latest movies and also the classics.. it was a win win situation for a movie buff like me..
A big thanks to all d movie channels since i myself didnt go to the theatre till i was in the first year of my graduation. So all the movie watching was done ghar baithe

Set Max, Zee Cinema .. the two channels which made me pass away my tym with considerable ease..
Nowadays .. UTV movies and World Movies as well as Zee studio employs much of my viewing time since they are showing really great movies, classic movies....
More posts on the Movies topic coming soon...

1 comment:

Vatsala Prakhar said...

I can relate soo much with this post ;D